Our travel coaches will help you gain the skills to confidently and independently navigate the Bay Area. This program is free to those who qualify.
With The CIL and CoCo’s 1-on-1 training, you’ll learn to
- Access AC Transit and BART
- Master specific routes of your choice
- Apply for discounted transit cards
- Plan trips using trip planner applications
- Safely use a mobility device
- Travel through all kinds of weather
You may also want to join The CIL for our group training events! Travel coaches organize outings designed to reinforce travel skills as we travel from The CIL to various Bay Area attractions. Previous events include:
- San Francisco’s Fisherman’s Wharf
- SFMOMA visit
- Oakland A’s baseball game
- Sausalito sightseeing
2017 Travel Coaching Guidebook
Please click the button below to fill out the short questionnaire to download The CIL's 2017 Travel Coaching Guidebook.
See more pictures from The CIL's Community Connections Team: