Fri, Dec 14 | Center For Independent Living
Wheelchair Marking and Tether Strap Program
A free monthly service provided by AC Transit
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Dec 14, 2018, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Center For Independent Living, 3075 Adeline St #100, Berkeley, CA 94703, USA
About The Event
The Wheelchair Marking and Tether Strap Program (WMTSP) provides:
- Identification of key securement points on all types of mobility aids
- Increased accessibility of AC Transit buses and East Bay Paratransit vehicles to individuals using all types of mobility aids
- Take the guesswork out of where to attach the securement belts/hooks for the operators
- Reduces the time required to secure mobility aids
- If you are interested in having your mobility aid marked or tethered, sign up today!
Please call Catherine Callahan at 510-841-4776 ext. 3108 or email at email@example.com to register and/or request an accommodation.